for the extreme situation!
Specialty Fire Gloves
When extreme temperatures call for warmth and long jobs call for a special fire glove which is comfortable and can be worn for long periods of time without hand fatigue, discomfort or blistering.
FC-87 Wildlands Reverse Seam Glove
Prevents Blisters! An inexpensive option in a truly comfortable fire glove that can be worn for long periods of time without hand fatigue, discomfort or blistering.
- Certified compliant, NFPA 1977, 2016 edition
- Reversed seams minimize chafing and virtually eliminate the development of blisters when worn for extended periods
- Meets FED OSHA 1910.156 (e)(4) and Cal/OSHA Title 8 Section 3407
- Sturdy, easy-to-use stainless steel buckle on snugger strap assures very good dexterity
- Specially treated cow leather stays soft and pliable after drying
- Can be worn for long periods without hand fatigue or discomfort
- Special thumb design increases comfort and ease of donning and doffing
- Kevlar® thread used throughout for secure seams
- Optional inset Kevlar® wristlet is available
- Hang loop
- Sizes: XXS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL
FC-87mc (gauntlet with metal clasp and snugger strap)
FC-87Wmc (wristlet with metal clasp and snugger strap)
FC-Yeti Three Fingered Mitt
A glove that fights the cold… so you can fight fires!
- This three-finger mitt was originally designed for welders to use in cold weather. We added our five-finger moisture barrier with the same
lining we have in our fire gloves. The result is a mitt that keeps fingers warm in very cold temperatures, yet provides complete use of the thumb and index finger.
- Independently Certified Moisture Barrier – Our Porelle® FR moisture barrier is independently certified by SEI to be compliant with 1971 NFPA Standards, 2018 edition. It allows your hands to expel moisture and still protects them from chemicals and blood-borne pathogens.
- Radio channels can be changed while
- Secure grip, wet or dry
- Fas-Dri™ leather assures rapid drying after use and allows gloves to remain supple
- Please note: The Yeti is not certified to NFPA Standards.
- Sizes XXS thru 3XL (custom sizes available at no extra cost)