for the extreme situation!
Wildland Fire Gloves
When extreme temperatures call for warmth and long jobs call for a special fire glove which is comfortable and can be worn for long periods of time without hand fatigue, discomfort or blistering.
FC-87 Wildlands Reverse Seam Glove
Prevents Blisters! An inexpensive option in a truly comfortable fire glove that can be worn for long periods of time without hand fatigue, discomfort or blistering.
- Certified compliant, NFPA 1977, 2016 edition
- Reversed seams minimize chafing and virtually eliminate the development of blisters when worn for extended periods
- Meets FED OSHA 1910.156 (e)(4) and Cal/OSHA Title 8 Section 3407
- Sturdy, easy-to-use stainless steel buckle on snugger strap assures very good dexterity
- Specially treated cow leather stays soft and pliable after drying
- Can be worn for long periods without hand fatigue or discomfort
- Special thumb design increases comfort and ease of donning and doffing
- Kevlar® thread used throughout for secure seams
- Optional inset Kevlar® wristlet is available
- Hang loop
- Sizes: XXS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL
- All styles $36.00
FC-87mc (gauntlet with metal clasp and snugger strap)
FC-87Wmc (wristlet with metal clasp and snugger strap)
DOWNLOAD a flyer
FC-87mc (metal clasp/snugger)
Palm View of All Styles