Specialty Fire Gloves
Wildland Fire Glove
Prevents Blisters! An inexpensive option in a truly comfortable fire glove that can be worn for long periods of time without hand fatigue, discomfort or blistering.
- Specially treated leather that dries soft and pliable
- Reversed seams minimize chafing and virtually eliminate the development of blisters during prolonged wearing
- Inset Kevlar® knit wristlet keeps debris out of glove
- Elastic snugger on back of wrist to enhance dexterity
- Gunn-cut, wing thumb for ease of donning and doffing
- Kevlar thread throughout for secure seams
- Sizes: Small thru 2XLarge
- Item# FC-77W
New! The Yeti Winter Mitt
This 3-finger mitt was originally designed for welders to use in cold weather. A mitt that keeps fingers warm in cold temperatures, yet provides complete use of thumb and index finger.
- Keeps fingers warm in very cold temperatures while providing complete use of thumb and index finger
- Our Porelle®FR moisture barrier allows your hands to expel moisture and protects them from chemicals and blood pathogens
- Superior fit and dexterity
- Secure grip, wet or dry
- Sizes from S TO 3XL
- Item# FC-Yeti
For a Firecraft© dealer near you go to the Dealer Locator page or contact FireCraft© to find your dealer.