Structural Fire Gloves
NFPA certified structural firefighting gloves will give you longer wear, protection, fit and the superior dexterity you need for the toughest, most dangerous jobs. All FireCraft® Gloves come with a Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship and Materials.
What makes our fire gloves different? View a video on dexterity HERE.
FireCraft combined the toughest (and softest) leather-kangaroo-with TenCate's new Kombat™Flex fabric containing PBI® to produce a truly unique structural fire glove.
- Greater flexibility
- Longer lasting
- Enhanced thermal protection
- Designed to conform to the new NFPA sizing protocol
- Lifetime warranty of workmanship
- Available in Gauntlet cuff and Kevlar® Knit Wristlet
- Sizes from XXS TO 3XL
- Cadet sizes available in all styles– at no extra cost
- Item# FC-P7000
Exceptional fit - No bunching of material in the palm provides superior dexterity and reduced hand fatigue.
- Vastly superior finger design - fingertips touch the ends of the glove
- Can change radio channels while wearing gloves!
- Secure grip, wet or dry
- Fas-Dri™ leather assures rapid drying after use and allows gloves to remain supple
- Available in Gauntlet Cuff and Kevlar® Knit Wristlet
- Sizes from XXS to XXXL
- Cadet sizes available in all styles
- Item# FC-P5000
Product Brochure >>
Our outstanding Phoenix Structural Fire Glove with added Kevlar wristlet for enhanced protection.
- Item# FC-P5000W
An economical glove with top-end performance.
- TPP exceeds 60
- Great dexterity
- Excellent thumb rotation
- Minimum seam stress in the palm
- Available in cadet sizes
- Cowhide leather
- Item# FC-P2000
The FireHawk Structural Fire Glove FC-P2000W offers the added protection of a Kevlar® wristlet.
Durable spring snap and easy-to-use hook-and-loop closures.
- Made in the USA